Thursday, November 25, 2010

i like..


1.i like a person if that person knows me well..

2.i like the way i am..

3.i like to be myself~hak cipta terpelihara:copyright..tiba2 ict..wakaka!

4.i like sami yusuf's songs sooooooo much..

5.i like native deen's song.

6.i like outlandish too..

7.i like english subject.

8.i like my new look.he~girls!

9.i like my phone..

10.i like to read novels,lately..hu~

11.i like to learn something new..

12.i like to try someone else shoes.

13.i like to hang out at my home.

14.i like mdm hana,the way she teach..great~

15.i i like ust izwan,the >bestest< ustaz in the world.

16.i like dr. nursilah,she is so gentle.

17.i like prof.paimah.every time i think of etnik,its remind me of her.

18.i like pn masyitah.she never fails to make me wake up from my slumber dream.

19.i like to be alone.

20.i like...

1 comments:

Iqmal Hisham Kamaruddin said...

pas ne cba post plak i don't like...bla..bla..bla...hehe...

 
Copyright 2009 (>.<)