Thursday, July 14, 2011

what did you do at home?

that's my brother's question.what did you do at home,long?

well,supposedly my friends will ask the same question when we have the new sem this September.keke..

what did i do?for almost a week,me at home,things that i have done was eating,shopping,drive my car and my Dad's car,watch Bleach..urm,what else..i guess i'm done.oh yeah!no more k-pop!i'm into j-pop lately.<3

everything happen for a reason,so with the time that is spend at home also have reasons.why i didn't get any works must have reasons.

with my time at home,i finished two books that i bought during exam period.Tuesdays with Morrie and For One More Day.

Both books give impact to me but the one that really make me change more is For One More Day.First time I read that book was when i borrowed it from USIM's library.My first impression,'what kind of book is this?'Then i looked at the back of the book and i borrowed it.I recommend any books by Mitch Albom to you because his books can motivate us,to become a better person.Especially For One More Day.

To those who live near with any bookstores,get this book A.S.A.P!

oh,don't forget to read Sirah Rasulullah ye,Qurratu'aini and reminder to myself too.(i dunno whether u read this post or not..hopefully u will)

that's all.danke!(it is right nadhirah?i think this is thanks in germany.)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 (>.<)