Monday, December 28, 2009

The World's Funniest Jokes

Taken from Readers' Digest,Sept 2009 Edition.Really funny and i think that i can share it with my friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctor :Have you taken my advice and slept with the window open?
Patient : Yes.
Doctor : So your asthma disappeared completely?
Patient : No,but my watch,TV,iPod and laptop have.


A scarlet is seated next to a lawyer on a long flight.She craves her sleep,but he keeps waking her up. "Let's play a trivia game," he suggests. "If I answer wrong,I'll pay you $50.If you answer wrong,you owe me $5."The scarlet agrees,and the lawyer goes first. "What's the distance between the earth and the moon?"
The scarlet hands the lawyer $5.Now its her turn. "What goes up a mountain on three legs and comes down on four?"
The lawyer is dumbstruck.He scans the internet,flips through his pocket encyclopedia,and texts every scientists he can find.No dice.Hours later,he wakes up the scarlet,hands her $50,and asks, "So,what is the answer?"
Without any word,she hands him $5 and goes back to sleep.


Wife : Honey,did you notice? I bought the new toilet brush.
Husband : Yes,I did.But I still prefer the paper.


A neighbour finds a young boy sitting on the stairs crying. "What's the matter,honey?"she asks him.
"It's my father,"the boy sobs. "He hit his finger with a hammer."
"Then,why are you crying?"
"Because first I laughed."

* now i know why people always said you laugh now,you will cry then.it is provable.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 (>.<)